House For Sale in District Of Katepwa, SK
15 South Katepwa Drive$215,500
This seller is willing to negotiate commission with any real estate agent who brings an acceptable offer from a qualified buyer.
Location - Click to Expand
- Address: 15 South Katepwa Drive
- Neighbourhood: Katepwa Beach / Katepwa Lake
- City: District Of Katepwa
- Province/State: Saskatchewan
- Postal/Zip Code: S0G 1S0
- Country: Canada
- Property Type: House / Recreational Property
- Ad Type: For Sale
- Listing ID: 576742
Nestled in the breath taking Qu’Appelle Valley Hills at Katepwa Lake this year round home or four seasons cabin will not disappoint. Situated on a spacious lot and wonderful view, what more could you want. It is a 10 minute walk to the beach, Restaurant/bar and Golf Course. In summer there is a convenience store and Gas available.
It is only a 15 minute drive to gas stations, grocery stores, doctors, hospitals and pharmacy (Fort Qu’Appelle, Indian Head and Balcarres). Only 50 minutes to Regina on paved highway.
This property is a must see for any outdoors and recreational family, with room for outdoor toys.
The Distict of Katepwa has year round garbage pickup, septic service and road maintenance (including snow removal).
The house has 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, kitchen/dining and large living room on main floor. The basement has laundry, furnace, storage and recreation room *currently being used as a bedroom. It comes with air conditioning, central vacuum, refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, built in microwave, washer, dryer, water softener and window coverings. Well water that has been tested and is safe to drink.
Don't settle for summer only when you can be using your cabin/home year round!
#motivatedtosell #stopinandseeustoday #mustseeproperty
Approximate Map Location*
15 South Katepwa Drive, District Of Katepwa, Saskatchewan, Canada S0G 1S0
* Each seller is responsible for ensuring that their map location is accurate. Please contact the seller directly if you have any questions.This property for sale has been tagged by the seller as close to Fort Qu'appelle, Indian Head, Regina, Saskatchewan.