What Documents are Needed to List on REALTOR.ca?

Listing your property on the MLS® System is easier than many people think!

What documents do we need from you?

Property Tax Statement (or other proof of ownership)
A Property Tax Statement is provided by the municipality that your property is located in. We use this document because most people have easy access to it, and it shows the brokerage who is on the title of the property. If you do not have this document, you may provide an alternate document that proves your ownership.
Scan or Photo of your Driver's Licence or Passport
Each person on the title needs to provide their ID to the brokerage.

What documents do we fill out for you?

MLS® System Listing Contract (We fill out & you e-sign)
The listing contract you sign with the brokerage can be changed, extended, cancelled and modified, any time you like. You are not locked into any contracts with us at all.
Data Input Form (We fill out & verify with you on the phone)
This information is what puts your listing data onto REALTOR.ca and the MLS® System, such as price, square footage, number of bedrooms, and so on.